ALEXA LOVE KNOT RING
AUD $40.00 AUD $70.00
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock!
or make 4 interest-free payments of AUD $10.00 fortnightly with More info
Sterling silver 24k Italian gold plate ring.
THIS PRODUCT IS FINAL SALE
ORDERS & SHIPPINGPrices & Payment
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST. We reserve the right to change the prices of our Goods at any time without notice. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, MasterCard Debit, Paypal, Afterpay and FAIRLEY gift vouchers which have been purchased from this Website. We do not accept AMEX.Australian orders
FREE shipping on all orders of AUD $100 or more. For orders below AUD $100, standard domestic flat rate shipping: AUD $10.00. We use ‘Parcel Post’ tracking service via Australia Post. Orders may take 2 - 4 business days to arrive once processed depending on your location. For orders to WA, QLD and regional areas, we sent by Express Post. Delivery can take up to 7 business days.
Orders are typically processed within 24 hours pending availability and credit card verification. Orders made on Saturday, Sunday or a Public Holiday, will generally be dispatched on the following business day. All shipping fees are non-refundable. Shipping costs can change from time to time.International orders
FREE shipping on all orders of AUD $250 or more. For orders below AUD $250, standard international flat rate shipping: AUD $20.00. We use standard International shipping with tracking via DHL eCommerce Asia. Orders may take 7 - 14 business days to arrive once processed.
Orders are typically processed within 24 hours pending availability and credit card verification. Orders made on Saturday, Sunday or a Public Holiday will generally be dispatched on the following business day.
Please note international orders may attract customs duties and taxes and as the recipient, you will be responsible for paying these costs to release the goods from customs upon arrival. We have no control over these charges as customs policies vary from country to country.Order status and tracking
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For orders within Australia, you will receive an email with your tracking number you can use on the Australia Post website to track the status of your parcel. Please allow up to 7 days before querying your parcel. If you do not receive your parcel in the timeframe specified, please email email@example.com and provide us with your name, contact number and order number. For international orders (from outside Australia), once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with your tracking number you can use to track your parcel via the Australia Post website while the parcel is in Australia. To track your order outside Australia, you will need to use the same tracking number with your local postal service. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your name, contact number and order number if you are unsure. Please allow up to 21 days before querying your parcel.
REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
Sale items are eligible for return for credit only, not refund.
Final Sale / clearance items are not eligible for return or refund.
Afterpay purchases are only eligible for return for credit, not refund.
Earrings cannot be returned or exchanged for hygiene reasons.
At FAIRLEY we want you to LOVE your jewellery and other than as stated in the conditions contained herein, we will gladly accept your return or exchange the goods (for equal value) if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase.
If you wish to make a return, you may do so in accordance with the following process:
1) Email email@example.com within 7 days from the date of delivery and provide a) your invoice number and b) reason for return.
2) Complete the enclosed Returns Form and include it with your item(s) in the original packaging and send by registered Post to:
FAIRLEY ONLINE RETURNS
PO BOX 120
Please note that:
- Returned merchandise must include vendor packaging and tags and be in its original condition as when it was received. If the items have been worn or damaged, we cannot offer a return or exchange.
- Earrings bought online cannot be returned or exchanged for hygiene reasons.
- Sale items are (subject to our obligations under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, for example if they are not of not of merchantable quality) eligible for credit only. Final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Once your return is received and processed, a refund will be issued for the merchandise amount. Please allow up to 14 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded on return orders; only the cost of actual items returned will be refunded.
- We will not be responsible for lost return packages so you may wish to use a tracking number or some method of secure postage.
- Refunds or exchanges are only offered for goods purchased directly from this Website via our online store and not goods purchased from FAIRLEY stockists.
- Any purchase made with Afterpay is non-refundable; instead you will receive a credit note to the value of your order. Afterpay is a seperate entity.
FAIRLEY ONLINE RETURNS – “RETURNED GOODS”
PO BOX 120
International returns must also be made within 7 days of the order being received.
If you have any questions about your order, the Products featured on this Website or any general enquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each piece of FAIRLEY jewellery is hand constructed and requires delicate handling. We use sterling silver and our gold pieces are all hand plated with 24k Italian gold. All jewellery (including earring hooks and posts) are nickel-free. Damage from careless wear/storage is not the responsibility of FAIRLEY.
Here are some tips to ensure your pieces retain their beauty:
- Polished sterling silver - polish occasionally with a polishing cloth
- Matte silver - clean with liquid silver cleaner
- Pearls - clean with mild soapy water
- Avoid exposing your jewellery to perfume, aerosols and cosmetics. This may tarnish and dull its appearance. Using a silver jewellery cleaner or polishing cloth to restore its shine easily fixes tarnishing.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery while showering or cleaning. Household cleaners and soaps can contain chemicals that may be harmful to your jewellery.
- Avoid exposing your gemstones to salt water. This may dull and erode your beautiful stones.
- Avoid exposing sterling silver to chlorine as it can tarnish its sparkle.
- Always remove your jewellery before sleeping or participating in sport as it may be damaged.
- Store your jewellery in the FAIRLEY pouch provided with your purchase and try to keep pieces apart so that they don’t rub together and become scratched or tangled. Our FAIRLEY pouches also offer a degree of tarnish prevention and storing your jewellery in this way will keep the jewellery looking its best.